Well I'm feeling down again and I don't want to burdened anyone with my problems so here I go.
I went to jasmine's class yesterday. I cried. But not a lot.
She wwas telling is about auditions.
She made me realize something
I'm never going to use dance
I'm not good enough for a company. And I don't think I would be good enough for college classes so what's the point. I would hate being a dance teacher so there is no career choice.
She made me realize a lot. Like how I don't work as hard as I can. Or how I would suck at auditions.
She also made me realize that I shouldnt do the talent show. I would make fool of myself. A complete fool.
And today, mom said: you aren't doing your exercises are you. You've given up
So I basically told her yes. Because I have.
there is no way i could ever fix my back.
Reasons:
I'm almost finished growing
Doctor froggley is a good chiropractor but there isn't much he can do
The type of scoliosis is one that doesn't react well to therepy, because of the ribcage.
How I'm feeling.
Like a piece of crap.
I really want to die.
remedy:
Listen to other peoples problems so I can see that people have it worse than me. And so I will stop pitying myself
No comments:
Post a Comment