Hey. Its me!
This is probably one of the hardest decisions of my life. So far. I know. I'm dramatic. But its true.
The lady who's fixing my back says she doesn't want to work on me anymore if I don't take this seriously.
So this means I cannot do anything.
For the first time in forever. I've actually made so real friends.
Yes plural. Meaning more than one.
Ninth grade is the first time, (frankly I don't know how they put up with me ) and the majority of the really good ones are going to pg.
I know I'll make good friends at timp but it won't be the same. They're irreplaceable.
Lagoon day and summer stake dances were what I was depending on. The last few months with them, minus the drama from school.
But now I can't. And it makes me cry.
But I'm really sick of my back. Not being able to run without it hurting, and while sitting or standing for long periods of time. Any sport. And dance.
Its also a mental handicap. I feel like it will restrict me so I don't push my fullest. And it frankly sucks.
So this is my dilemma. But I think I've made a choice. I want to get my back fixed, and I don't want to wait forever. I can always get together with my friends afterwards.
So I'm going to do this.
abby, i love you, we can still hang out, and not do crazy things, we can watch movies, and build forts and stuff like that. we will have fun, even if we can't be extremely active. what are friends for? i'm glad you're going to get better, this will make the rest of your life so much more enjoyable. it's just one summer. one of many, but we can still make it one to remember, in a good way. :)
ReplyDelete