May 14, 2012

I do believe I'm a cynic. I don't really see the bright side of things, or the happiest ending.

I, at the moment, am doing fine.

Its funny how one moment, I want to die, literally. And then the next, I am completely fine.

I read Emily's blog today again. I realized that I don't have it that bad. Emily is one of the most gorgeous girls ever, and she doesn't even get to go to MORP with the guy she likes.

--- Today I auditioned for TDT, I'm guessing I didn't make it. I was way too tense, I didn't have any fun. So tomorrow, I'm going to say 'who cares' and get on with it. I'll make it fun, and I'll be better that way too.

I went to the audition at 3. Got done at 6. Then I went straight to Ashley's and danced for 2 More hours.


Im Tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment