January 4, 2012

Emily

This Emily is amazing.

She is one of my role models.
She's gorgeous.
She is athletic.
She is talented, dedicated, religious, gorgeous (yes I already said that.) and she so much more.

So she posted on her blog, something I want to do.

She made a list of things she's going to accomplish this year. Not really goals, but sorta goals.

And here we go.

I will be happier.

I will get all A's on my report card.

I will sing, as the best of my abilities.

I will not compare myself to everyone.

I will finish my freshman year

I will be the best in my studio.

I will work on piano.

I will finish my homework, on time, all the time.

I will pray more often

I will finish the Book of Mormon

I will be more daring

I will make more friends

I will place, in every single event I run, at Alpine days.

I will support my friends, where ever they go for High school.

I will look at colleges.

I will get my permit.

I will not commit suicide

I will get a job.

I will dance till I break. (not too hard)

That's all for now.
A lot to do for the next year.
It's a good challenge :)

1 comment:

  1. you are absolutely adorable, abby. i love the way you carry yourself, and do look up to you :) let me know how your (sort of) goals are coming along :) thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete