December 31, 2011

Just for memories...

Black(Blueish/Black) is Me and Him
Blue is Friends/Me and Him
Green is Joelle and Him

-I'm bored (don't say it)
-hmm I wonder why... haha well I'm not
-You shouldn't glaot. It's not lady like.
-Who says I'm lady like?
-Me.
-You obviously haven't seen me on a normal day
-I haven't seen you on any days. Except for when we were ice skating. 
-That was one time
-Well that's what I'm basing my judgement on,
-That's quite prejudice don't you think? To stereotype one's personality based on a single event? ;)
-Would you prefer I guess without using any prior knowledge?
-No but I am slightly hinting/implying that one should get to know another better before judging ones personality.
-Okay.... I'm not quite sure where to go with that.
-Sorry (: That was my friends.....
-Why are you sorry?
-Because they are strange
-Okay. You must be talking about Noelle.
-No, no it's close. Joelle
-I'm confused
-I have a friend named Joelle and I have a friend named Noelle
-Okay... Are you mocking me?
-Nope but Joelle is insulted
-Okay. I'm sorry....
-She says she doesn't forgive you.
-She'll live
-She's offended and says she doesn't like you
-Again, she'll live
-She says you need to work on your manners and politeness and gentlemanlyness
-Tell her she should be nicer to confused people, and perhaps a bit more tolerant.
-She says to stay in California and you should be nicer to strangers.
-She's one to talk
-She's thinking of something really insulting.
-Okay....
-You're a cotton-headed ninny-muggins
-Said the liar.
-How is it that you can be so insulting
-Practice
-And now she asks if you are jealous of her insulting skills.
-Nope.
-And now she's gone.
-BOOM
-:-)
-Whoops. But Okay?
-Did I just blow your mind?!
-Sure...?
- Ha! I knew it!
-Sure you did :)
-Of course I did. I'm psychic, know know ;)
-Amazing. Haha
-Don't make fun of gifted individuals
-I wasn't trying to be mean, when did you find out that you were psychic?
-You're no fun, you know that. I'm not psychic, just bored.
-That's a big surprise(note the sarcasm) so what did you do that was fun today?
-Play games on my new Ipod touch
-Fun stuff
-Yep. Totally. So what did you do?
-I went ice skating
-Fun. did you trip and fall? Because you didn't do a lot of that the last time I saw you ice skating.
-Nope! But I did learn how to spin.
-Show off
-You know it. Besides you can at least skate. Thats for than I can say for most of my friends (:
-Just because I can skate densest' mean I can skate well.
-You can always learn :)
-But do I want to?... That's the real question.
-I don't see why not
-Because I'm lazy
-Goodness gracious... so how long are you in California for?
-We get back on Sunday. After a long drive home. :(
-That's not fun... I don't like driving long distances...
-Me neither
-What kinda games do you have on your itouch?
-Not many. Fruit ninja, cube runner, chess, checkers, etc.
-I love fruit Ninja!
-Me too!
-Well I'm going to sleep. Night!
-Night! :)

Yeah... that last one^^^ was him. :)

1 comment: