December 18, 2011

Bishop Brown

Its my birthday in two days so I had to have the customary interview with the bishop.


Good thing I was last because I took forever.


For the first 5 minutes, he asked regular questions. Hows school, are you doing well. Things like that.


I think I broke down after he asked me how school was.


I told him it was overwhelming.


Then we got into more subjects.


There were 5-6 main problems.


I cried for a freaking hour strait.


This interview was supposed to be about 5-10 minutes top.


Mine lasted 45


I want to thank Bishop Brown.


Its nice to know that I can talk to at least one person who won't judge me.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

5 comments:

  1. To my best friend in the WHOLE world! Abby,
    Abby, I love you! Don't you dare doubt that for the slightest moment of your life! I will ALWAYS AND FOREVER be here for YOU! I love you!
    Do you remember the first day we met? I do. Abby I love you! I remember seeing you, and thinking instantly, i want to be her best friend! I want to be the one she can always find something in the world to laugh or smile at with. I want to be the one she can cry in front of and not feel embarrassed. I want to be the one to love her forever as her best friend, and sister. Abby I love you! I remember going through all of the drama of all of our friends those first two years, and i remember thinking i was so lucky that I had this girl, this fabulously beautiful girl, to stand beside me no matter what. She defined the words "best friend" I love her. I love you Abby!
    I remember the 7th grade when i hardly got to talk to her anymore, I remember missing having her there to make me laugh and smile on days that I, myself wanted to die. I remember thinking the exact thoughts that you have said, but then I remember Abby knocking the sense into me, and showing me all of the wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. things i could be, and the things i could do with my life! I remember the 8th grade when i lost sight of everything that was ever important to me, for a boy. I remember once I zapped back to reality, I was frantically worried that I had lost my best friend forever. But then, I remember Abby being so forgiving, and so willing to take me back, and be my best friend again. I remember this year, when I was so emotionally out of whack, Abby was always there writing me notes about how wonderful i was, and how beautiful, and talented I was, and how everybody just adored me. I remember how she could always make me feel so much better about myself when things wouldn't be going just absolutely perfectly for me! and I now realize that the one person who meant to much to me, and was so good to me, is hurting. She is living a life of pain where she thinks no one would mind if she just killed herself. She thinks that i would be happy. I could not think of a more opposite statement in the whole world! I love you Abby, and she is by far the most kind spirited, beautiful, talented, and loved girl I have ever met. Abby, I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what i could ever possibly say, or do to show you how much i love you, and care about you, and need you. I need you Abby! If you killed yourself, you would be not just be killing yourself, and "doing the world a favor"! You would be killing me. You would being scaring every single one of your friends who love you! You would make every single person who ever met rethink every single thing they ever said, or did to you to make you do such a terrible thing. Abby, we love you. You think that you make things so much easier for your family, but you are wrong, You know i fight with my mom so much, and you know that i truly believe she hates me. But I would never kill myself and cause so much pain to you, my best friend in the whole world! I would hope Abby, that you would never do that to me. Abby, I love you. There is a very good reason why talking to your bishop felt so good! Abby, He loves you. Abby, Your Heavenly Father, and your perfect brother, Jesus Christ love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They love you so much, and want the best for you! Please don't ever forget that. Killing yourself is as bad as killing any other person, and i know that you would never even honestly think about doing that! So don't think about killing yourself. Abby, I love you!
    Tomorrow you will turn 15, and you will be older, more mature, and more beautiful:) Tomorrow is a day where you should celebrate the day you were born, and brought into this world. The day you were born, and were placed into other peoples lives to change, and improve them. You will celebrate the day you were brought into this world to be my best friend. Abby, I love you. Tomorrow I will celebrate the day you were born, to make a difference in this world. I will celebrate you! and how much i love you Abby! I will celebrate how much everyone you know loves you.
    And tomorrow, Your Heavenly Father, and Jesus Christ will celebrate the day they sent you to this Earth to help all of His children come back to them, stronger, and much better people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abby I love you. Don't you dare ever doubt that! Because you know me, and you know i would never take the time to write all this out if i didn't mean EVERY SINGLE word!
    Abby, I love you! <3
    I love you
    I love you
    I love you
    I love you
    I love you
    I love you
    I LOVE YOU!
    smile, be happy, and remember how much I. LOVE. YOU!

    With all my heart,
    Your best friend, and sister,
    Noelle :)
    (the last person who would ever stop loving you!)

    ReplyDelete