December 13, 2011

Concerts and failures

I had a choir concert today.


There were 2 showings.


The first one, I managed not to fail miserably. A few mess ups but nothing too noticeable.


This is where the failures begin.


No one would shut up in the halls.

I had to run outside to get food after the first concert, without getting in trouble. Not easy.


I tried to practice baby its cold outside but no one would listen. I wanted to scream and throw something. I settled for taking pictures.


Then we had to sing our songs. I play the piano first but Monica (who turns my pages)  had to leave so I had to ask joelle - who was also Jennie's page turner which lead to her freaking out as well.


I messed up quite a few times and I felt stupid.


I sang winter wonderland pretty well.


Then the disaster came. Playing baby its cold outside.


Let's list these disasters in order shallow we.

-I didn't know when to start

-Noelle was off

-I couldn't hear Tate

-the microphone wasn't working

-they forgot words

-I missed part of the left hand on the second to last page (and since the pianonwas all you could hear, that wasn't good)

-they were a little out of key at the end


Then we sang ding don't merrily on high and nobody got the entrance but me.


In carol of the bells, the sopranos around me sucked.


The only legit good song was Immanuel.


Now I'm off to do a geography project when all i want to do is cry. Badly.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment