Almost every girl has had a crush.
She thinks he amazing and so on and so forth.
Most people (I actually like) are aware of who this person is.
A few days ago Amanda invited a bunch of people to go ice skating with her and Anna.
Several people responded with a posptive response. (My phone notifies me when I get a notification on facebook) so my phone started singing (yes singing) and I checked it. I read the message and I nearly screamed.
He was going to come!
This put me in the best mood ever.
Keep in mind that I don't see this guy very often so any chance to is amazing.
If I'm able to go, I would probably die of excitement.
Its 12:21 am on December 13.
7 days till I'm 15.
10 days till Noelle's 15
11 days till Christmas eve
12 days till Christmas day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment