So. As most of the world knows, I have a gigantic crush on this guy. Wont say his name because it makes it that much more real. Plus anyone who doesn't know, doesn't need to.
I have his number and I text him a lot.
He says the most infuriating things!!!
For example:
Okay!
Yes, yes it is
Yup
That's my line
(Followed by) theif/meanie
Sure
Apples
But I really like texting him.
Its weird that I know he loves his video games.
He likes the color orange
His favorite song is a composition for star wars (no surprise there...)
The loves the rain as much as I do
He can actually skate on ice. Better than most 14 year old boys.
I saw him a couple saturdays ago. December 17. (I'm not that creepy as to mark which days I see him, I just remember because Noelle messed up the date even though it was in text in front of her.) Anyway. We went ice skating with a couple of friends.
Zach was talking to me and he was saying how 'He' was disappointed that he couldn't see me skate. Zach wouldnt leave me alone because he was trying to convince me that 'He' was in love with me.
I regret ever telling Zach.
Stupid boys.
So we skate around and I try to ignore Zach and amanda's 'suggestions to go talk to him.
Zach claims 'He' was too shy to try to talk to me. I can't rememeber exactally but I think Zach said the if I talked to him it would make him happy.... I can't remember.... oh well. It was something along those lines
So now he's in California, San Francisco California.
Lucky him
I know I shouldn't make a big deal out of this but I'm going to anyway because who seriously would read this?
Wait for it...
He texted me first!
It gets better...
TWICE!!!!
Better yet....
IN ONE DAY!!!!
(imagine me jumping with joy on the inside)
So yeah.
It's exciting for me.
And he was texting something and I told him
Don't be mean hypocrite -jokingly
Then he said
Don't take what I say offensively
And I said
I don't (:
I just thought it was cute so yeah....
That's the jist of my obsession for now
Remember, boys are stupid
No comments:
Post a Comment